Wild by Nature by Aniruddh Chaoji
The Wild by Nature began as an effort to hand-hold the Nature Guides to provide their guests a good wildlife experience – beyond the Tiger Tourism.
These guides, predominantly belong to the Adivasi communities and are very shy. The objective is to help them become good story tellers.
The overall road map is to provide the local youth with skills for non-extractive livelihoods. These will reduce their forest dependence and also reduce the probable conflicts with wildlife.
Presently these weekly Nature bytes reach out in Marathi, Hindi, Odiya other than in English.
• To create Nature Lovers among the general population, who can then become ambassadors of conservation.
• 150 pages of interesting info-bytes on birds, mammals, reptiles, under waterlife, insects and environmental issues.
• Very simple and non-technical language to ensure that people are not put-off by the excessive scientific terminologies..
• Local beliefs and cultural connections help in relating to community understanding of issues.
• The Conservation values associated with the species. Also the need to protect them.
Find out more :
Shipping costs included
Shipping only within 🇮🇳 India